1/2 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon lime juice
1 clove garlic, crushed
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
12 raw medium prawns, peeled and deveined
6 slices bacon
dash cayenne pepper, optional
1. Mix oil, lime juice, garlic, chili powder, and shrimp in mixing bowl, place marinade in refrigerator for 1 hour.
2. Partially pre-cook bacon, let bacon cool.
3. Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
4. Remove shrimp from marinade, then wrap bacon around shrimp, securing it with a toothpick.
5. Oil grill, then place the shrimp on the barbecue, let cook 3 to 4 minutes, turning over half way through.